Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The First Ever Butterfly Box of Beauty



Butterfly Beauty Booty
For
EVERYONE!

Well, maybe not everyone.  BUT, this month of May,
ALL followers, new and old, of Caught Butterflies will be entered to win The Butterfly Box of Beauty.

It helps that I have friends in creative places.
My friend, Kim Sheets, of Two Cousins Soap fame, is both a graphic designer and a creator of great smelling stuff.  She made this gorgeous box for me AND filled it with homemade lavender goodies (soap, sachet, bath salts) that smell amazing.  Plus, there’s a fabulous aqua butterfly clippie thing for your hair, your clothes, whateverJ  And you know what?  I’m feeling generous.  I think I’m going to throw in a couple of butterfly items of my own.

So, if you are already a Butterfly Catcher (aka follower), relax.  You don’t have to do a thing.  But, if you have not made the commitment yet, I urge you to go for it, on or before May 31st so that you too will be entered in the drawing for this fabulous prize packageJ


5 comments:

lindy said...

Okay, I want the beauty booty! That box is gorgeous! Any chance for extra credit so I can get my name put in the pot twice? :P

writingdianet said...

Lindy!! You're so cute. Wouldn't you know, I just deleted the extra credit for comments criteria. Thought people might be worn out from me craving feedback. But you? You asked, so you will receive. So will anyone else who asks, who comments. Any takers? Raise your hand high so I can see you here in Almost Heaven West Virginia:)

writingdianet said...

Oooh! Oooh! This just in!
Dear Rebecca, who lives somewhere in California, you just won April's super cool prize package.
Come out! Come out! Whereever you are! Send me your snail mail address so you can get your awesome box of butterfly booty:)

lindy said...

Wow! This is my first time on here so I had no idea you really did give extra credit! Lol! Awesome!

writingdianet said...

Hey Lindy:
I was on your blog today. Couldn't figure out how to leave a comment though. Liked "Got Him." Nicely done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...